Kathryn is an award-winning speaker, certified public speaking coach, presentation skills instructor, keynote speaker. and author.
As a keynote speaker, she entertains, educates, and energizes her audiences. Everything she does comes with a hefty dose of funny, boundless energy and an ability to ‘edu-tain‘… educate and entertain!
As a coach and instructor, Kathryn’s promise is to help uncover and Magnify Your Magnificence! She will show you that you already have what it takes to be a confident, competent, charismatic communicator. She knows that anyone can learn to do this! You just need 4 ingredients:
- in front of live audiences
- the right tool set (which she will provide)
Contact Kathryn now to discuss your upcoming event, your speaking hopes and dreams, or even your worst fears … Fear is not an obstacle by the way! (See below.)
Despite a twenty-five year professional background as a full-time educator, education consultant, part-time university student, and part-time stage actress, Kathryn herself struggled for years with a fear of public speaking.
In 2003, she decided to face this fear head-on, joined Toastmasters International and began intensive study with world class speakers.
Now an award-winning speaker and certified world class public speaking coach, Kathryn has been the opening Keynote Speaker at five annual Toastmasters’ District Conferences. She has also taught Speaking with Confidence College courses at George Brown College in Toronto, and has provided training for businesses, associations, school boards, and conference breakout sessions in Canada, the US, and Europe.
Kathryn’s clients include the Peel District School Board, the LCBO, George Brown College, Canada Revenue Agency, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Baylis Medical, CIBC, Canadian Payroll Association and many more.
In 2010 Kathryn authored a book on how to create “Speeches That Will Leave Them Speechless”, and in 2014 she was a contributing author to Amazon #1 Best Seller, “World Class Speaking in Action”.
Speak to Kathryn about your needs now.
7 reasons to hire me as a keynote speaker, presentation skills instructor, public speaking coach:
“…far beyond any previous professional training I have seen in my 15 year corporate sales career. Bravo! – Rob Glessner, Regional Manager, Vista Natural Gas, FL
“…a brilliant and very professional coach….” – Dr. Marlyse A.C.M.E. Cremers Coastal & Marine Union EUCC Ambassador to Mediterranean
“… I have never seen a speaker swamped … by staff working at the event before! Your talent was clear to all.” – Gene Montenieri Chairman of the Board Estero Chamber of Commerce, FL
” … best laugh I’ve had in months… [the] energy in the room was electrifying…” – Sharon Whelan, Bantrel, Misissauga, Ontario
“ … gave us clear and crisp pointers on how to make impactful speeches …” – Sohani Hanchinamani, PMP Candidate, Toronto
“ … her hands on approach and ability to connect make her a real crowd pleasing keynoter for a conference…”- J. Bishop, 2008 YACT Planning Committee member, Juneau, Alaska
“… connected with each and every one of us … making us feel that we were the only person to whom she was speaking …” – Andrea Hayes, Communication Specialist, Toronto
Speaking Accomplishments since 2003
- Award winning speaker
- Certified world class public speaking coach, 2009
- Presentation skills instructor/trainer/seminar facilitator for businesses, associations, school boards, and conference breakouts sessions in Canada, US, AND Europe
- Opening Keynote Speaker for 5 Toastmasters’ District Conferences (2017 Orlando, Florida, 2016 Buffalo New York, 2011 Toronto, Canada, 2008 Juneau, Alaska, 2007 Mississauga, Canada)
- Professor of Speaking with Confidence College courses — George Brown College, Toronto 2005-07
- Author of Speeches That will Leave Them Speechless, 2010
- Professional member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (C.A.P.S.) 2011
- Contributing author of Amazon’s #1 Best Seller, World Class Speaking in Action, 2014
- Co-creator of a CD with 3 World Champions of Public Speaking – Panic to Power offering swift and simple speaking strategies for anyone wishing to raise his/her level of speaking potential
- Area Director of the year 2004-05 for Toastmasters Int. District 60
Previous Accomplishments in other professional areas
- Seasoned educator – 25 years- in both elementary and High School
- Education consultant for Board of Education – 7 years (Dufferin Peel Roman Catholic District School Board))
- Teacher in an international environment (US)
- Comedic stage actress – over 20 years experience
Personal Family Accomplishments
- Proud mother of 2 talented adult children and 5 wonderful and also talented grand-children