Transform as a speaker/presenter by going from
- boring to brilliant
- dull to dynamic
- ordinary to extra-ordinary.
Presentation Skills/Public Speaking COACHING for Business Professionals and/or Aspiring Speakers
“Great athletes have coaches! Why not you?” – W. Mitchell
a corporate executive, administrator, manager, a business professional, an aspiring speaker, a trainer or a competitive toastmaster
who wants to:
- present more powerfully
- use sales presentation techniques to close more sales
- conduct more engaging meetings
- learn advanced tips to be a professional speaker
- enhance training skills
- have a competitive edge in contests
I can help you transition to a more Polished, Powerful Presenter with an E.D.G.E. (higher Esteem, Do more, Gain more, Enjoy more) over the average presenter.
You can learn how to have greater impact as a business presenter or public speaker by knowing how to craft a presentation with
- a ‘world class’ solid structure
- compelling, connecting content
- dynamic delivery.
- These are 3 essential communication tools for you to pick up so your message will be remembered and repeated and for your listeners to buy in and take action.
Don’t let anxiety, nervousness and fear of public speaking hold you back
Don’t let your lack of knowledge of the speaking process stall your ambitions
If you have an upcoming presentation or speech, or need a template for all future speeches, take the first step and contact me. Let’s discuss your specific needs.
During our one-on-one public speaking coaching, you will discover keys to help you become a more confident, competent, charismatic presenter so you can talk your way to the top. Some world class speaking tools you will pick up are:
- How to open with a bang and captivate your audience
- How to use storytelling tips and keep your audience engaged
- How to develop compelling, connecting content using the PARTS Formula
- How to ensure that your presentation has a solid structure
- How to use dynamic delivery techniques
- How to close with impact
- and much more
If you’re not ready for coaching yet, but need an easy read reference book with tips on crafting and delivering successful speeches, I invite you to visit the Learn to Speak page.
INDIVIDUAL SPEECH COACHING endorsements:
“Loved working with Kathryn who coached me on enhancing my keynote! She is incredibly creative and perceptive, taking what you’re saying and helps you shape it into a memorable message! My presentation was phenomenal!! Kathryn can tweak a presentation and transform it from good to GREAT! I’m grateful for her gift of helping me share my message in a more meaningful and memorable way. With her help you can create a ‘Speech That Will Leave Them Speechless’!” – Kathleen Hassan, Nationally recognized inspirational speaker & confidence coach for teen girls and women, www.KathleenHassan.com, Naples, Florida November, 2013
Kathryn advanced my speaking and communication skills by 4 to 5 years with only 2 sessions – she was absolutely amazing! If you’re looking for someone who has firsthand experience and will cut years off your learning curve, quickly turning you into the type of speaker and effective communicator you want to be, Kathryn is your answer! She uncovered strategic flaws in my presentation, clearly explained how to correct them, and showed me how to salvage the best points and put them into a structure that connects with my audiences (patients) – Dr Carol McDermott, AP, www.painreliefnaples.com 2012