Preparing Powerful Presentations with Ease
The ability to deliver powerful presentations is essential for one’s individual success, and for the company as a whole! Applying world class tips, tools and techniques will build the self-confidence of your team and improve their communication skills.
Higher productivity and profits will be the payoff!
CONFIDENCE CONVERTS to SALES!
NOW in the VIRTUAL WORLD!
Speaking is about CONNECTION, not Perfection!
Discover proven techniques for Powerful Presentations as you transition from in person to online!
Pick up tips to connect with your online audiences so they will buy into your message and take action!
Do you realize that speaking:
- is about closing a sale – an idea, a proposal, a product, a service, yourself?
- requires presentation skills to successfully influence and persuade others to buy in?
- is a building of relationship, trust and confidence between speaker and listener(s)?
- is not about Perfection, as it is about Connection?
- is a process that can be learned by anyone applying the right tips, tools and techniques?
My Public Speaking Programs/Presentation Skills Courses are customized to meet your group’s needs with regards to content, location, length of training sessions (from 1 hour to half day to ongoing series over a few weeks)
Since speaking is a process that can be learned by doing, a series of 4/5 customized sessions, is preferable, since over time, the attendees and I can build relationship, connection, and consequently, their own increased self-confidence and trust in me. I can then share digestible proven presentation techniques over a period of time and evaluate their progress.
Intended Outcomes for the attendees:
- realize that anyone can learn to be a more effective presenter
- learn tips on overcoming the fear of public speaking
- learn how to avoid ‘death by power point’
- pick up and readily use proven presentation keys for effective speaking skills
- be more confident, concise, conversational business communicators when presenting ideas to clients, sponsors, colleagues, senior management
What I myself bring to a group teaching environment:
- academic knowledge and years of experience as an educator
- understanding of the adult learning process, and of the diverse individual needs and learning styles
- provision of an environment that is interactive, supportive, comfortable and enjoyable
- ability to be an ‘edu-tainer’ (educate and entertain)
GROUP SPEECH CLASSES…Rave Reviews CONTACT ME!
“As a South African who recently opened a branch of our company in Malta, marketing is a necessity. Yet for me, public speaking is a nightmare, a huge cause for stress and sleepless nights! During Kathryn’s public speaking workshop, I couldn’t stop taking notes! She helped me realize – I can do this! I need time to get over “stage fright” but now I have the right tools to get there, which I will always value and carry with me! Wonderful workshop!” – Chandelene Steyn- Co-Owner-RED Advertising & Design Studio www.redcreativestudio.com June 2013, Malta, Europe
“Your workshop was the best speaking skills workshop I’ve ever attended in terms of the knowledge base, structure, organization, etc…I learned so much and I will definitely apply these vital keys in my future presentations.” –Esra Guven, BScEE, PMP Project Management Consultancy and Training Services, 2010
“Thanks for the inspiring presentation you delivered today at Moneris Solutions. You are a dynamic speaker and motivator. You have not only given me new tools to work with as I begin my new role as a learning facilitator, but your presentation has given me hope, a boost of confidence and a clearer direction to lead my own classes.” – Evelyn Solski, Learning Facilitator / Learning Delivery, Moneris Solutions, 2009
“…a very enthusiastic, high-energy presenter…extremely well managed, interactive conference session on Presentation Skills for our senior associates…worthwhile ideas and examples, both visual and verbal…handouts had many excellent tips for group to consider after the session.” – Natalie Dixon, AAG GTA Senior Resource Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc.2007
I attended your presentation for Toastmasters in Ottawa in 2011. It was the best public speaking presentation that I have seen…you were energized and you gave people practical “take-away” skills. Thanks for all your great work. I am reading your book for the second time. It has helped me a lot. – Gerry Tapp CPA, CMA Ottawa, 2014
“Your openness combined with your sense of humour was just what was needed for our group. The comments have included … Best laugh I’ve had in months to the energy in the room was electrifying. Thank you for being who you are and for doing what you do so extremely well and especially for sharing your time to with us today. ” – Sharon Whelan, Bantrel, Misissauga, Ontario