Presentation Skills or Public Speaking COACHING for Business Professionals and/or Aspiring Speakers
“Great athletes have coaches! Why not you?” – W. Mitchell
I can help you go from average to world class, boring to brilliant, ordinary to extra-ordinary, if you are:
- a corporate executive, administrator, manager needing to present powerfully
- a business professional seeking sales presentation tips
- an aspiring speaker seeking advanced tips to become professional
- a person wanting to enhance your skills as a trainer
- a speaker who loves competing in speech contests
Business professionals: Corporate executives base much of their success on their superior speaking skills. The ability to prepare and deliver powerful presentations is essential for your own success and the company as a whole.
Aspiring professional public speakers: Passion of speaking alone won’t get you where you want to be as a successful professional speaker. Your ability to craft a presentation with a world class speech structure and compelling, connecting content and deliver it using dynamic delivery devices are essential communication tools for you to pick up so your message will be remembered and repeated.
Looking for help in some of these public speaking skills’ areas below?
- If anxiety, nervousness and fear of public speaking may be holding you back: Discover how to understand, recognize and manage your nervous habits and overcome the fear of presenting.to live audiences
- If your lack of knowledge of the speaking process may be stalling your ambitions: Discover that public speaking is an craft that can be learned by anyone who adopts tried and true tips, tools and techniques and practices them regularly in front of audiences
- If you are seeking greater impact as a business presenter or public speaker so you can close sales, have employees, staff, clients buy into your message and take action: Learn simple, easy to use steps needed to prepare and present more persuasively so your message will be memorable and result in your intended outcome
- If you are an aspiring speaker who wants to enhance your speaking skills: Discover and apply the world class speaking method with proven speaking formulas
- If you have an upcoming important presentation or speech:
Take the first step and contact me. Let’s discuss your own specific needs.
I guarantee that during my one-on-one public speaking coaching you will discover keys to assist you in becoming a more confident, competent, charismatic presenter. Which public speaking topics below do you need to become a more effective presenter so you can talk your way to the top? A few of many world class speaking tools you will pick up are:
- How to open with a bang and captivate your audience
- How to use storytelling tips and keep your audience engaged throughout
- How to develop compelling, connecting content using the PARTS Formula
- How to ensure that your presentation has a solid structure
- How to use dynamic delivery techniques
- How to close with impact and many more
Visit my contact page today; let’s discuss which effective presentation skills training is best for you
INDIVIDUAL SPEECH COACHING…Rave Reviews
“Loved working with Kathryn who coached me on enhancing my keynote! She is incredibly creative and perceptive, taking what you’re saying and helps you shape it into a memorable message! My presentation was phenomenal!! Kathryn can tweak a presentation and transform it from good to GREAT! I’m grateful for her gift of helping me share my message in a more meaningful and memorable way. With her help you can create a ‘Speech That Will Leave Them Speechless’!” – Kathleen Hassan, Nationally recognized inspirational speaker & confidence coach for teen girls and women. www.KathleenHassan.com Naples, Florida November, 2013
“In preparation for contests, I received a few coaching sessions from Kathryn which were truly enlightening. Her technique of teaching is so easy to follow. Kathryn, I got it!! I got those AHA moments! You really helped me understand change my speeches from good to great and I am now applying the invaluable techniques you taught to me. Thank you very much Kathryn.” – Tony Digba, MBA PMP Toronto 2012